BJT and FET Frequency Response » Exercise – 1
1. The smaller capacitive elements of the design will determine the ________ cutoff frequencies.
2. What is the ratio of the capacitive reactance XCS to the input resistance RI of the input RC circuit of a single-stage BJT amplifier at the low-frequency cutoff?
3. A change in frequency by a factor of ________ is equivalent to 1 octave.
4. What is the normalized gain expressed in dB for the cutoff frequencies?
(a) –3 dB
(b) +3 dB
(c) –6 dB
(d) –20 dB
5. For which of the following frequency region(s) can the coupling and bypass capacitors no longer be replaced by the short-circuit approximation?
(d) All of the above