World Sports » Exercise – 2
51. What is the length of each stump in the cricket?
(a) 35 inches
(b) 22 inches
(c) 28 inches
(d) 33 inches
52. Michael Ferraria is associated with which games/sports?
53. Wimbledon is a place connected with
(a) Lawn Tennis
(d) Table Tennis
54. The name of Geoff Bycott is associated with which of the following games?
55. The Reggio Emilia Tournament in which an Indian Won early in 1992 is related to
- Indian Sports » Exercise - 1 101. Where did Mahendra Singh Dhoni make his ODI debut? (a) Chittagong (b) Dhaka (c) Hyderabad (d) Vishakapatnam 102. Who was the first Indian batsman to have achieved 300 runs in an innings in Tests? (a) Sachin Tendulkar (b) Sourav Ganguly (c) Bishen Singh Bedi (d) Virender Sehwag 103. Who was the first Indian woman to win a medal in the Olympics? (a) P.T.Usha (b) Karnam Malleshwari (c) Kunjarani Devi (d) Bachendri Pal 104. Misha Grewal is associated with which games/sports? (a) Badminton (b) Chess (c) Football (d) Squash 105. Merdeka Cup is associated with (a) Football (b) Tennis (c) Badminton (d) Hockey 106. Which Indian Criketer was given the title 'Tiger'? (a) Sunil Gavaskar (b) Rahul Dravid (c) B.S. Bedi (d) Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi 107. Geet Sethi has made a mark in (a) Billiards (b) Shooting (c) Chess (d) Golf 108. Kamlesh Mehta was associated with which games/sports? (a) Hockey (b) Golf (c) Table Tennis (d) Chess 109. Susi Susanti, held the Grand Slam title in which of the following games (a) Lawn Tennis (b) Tennis (c) Badminton (d) volley ball 110. The 'Agha Khan Cup' is associated with which game? (a) Badminton…