Semiconductor Physics » Exercise – 2
51. Generally the value of ac resistance is ________ the value of dc resistance at the same operating point.
(a) smaller than
(b) larger than
(c) the same as
(d) unrelated to
52. Calculate static resistance RD of a diode having ID = 30 mA and VD = 0.75 V.
53. Calculate ID if RD = 30 and VD = 0.84 V.
(a) 28 mA
(b) 0.028 mA
(c) 2.8 A
(d) 280 A
54. Which of the following elements is most frequently used for doping pure Ge or Si?
(d) All of the above
55. The diffused impurities with ________ valence electrons are called donor atoms.