Operational Amplifier Fundamentals » Exercise – 5
201. The 555 timer can be connected to operate a(n) ___________.
(a) astable multivibrator
(b) bistable multivibrator
(c) monostable multivibrator
(d) astable multivibrator and a monostable multivibrator
202. An oscillator whose frequency can be controlled by an input “control voltage” is called a(n) ______ .
(b) Schmitt trigger
(d) S-R latch
203. If the input to a comparator is a sine wave, the output is a(n) _________.
(a) ramp voltage
(b) sine wave
(c) sawtooth wave
(d) rectangular wave
204. An op-amp circuit in which the output voltage is equal to the difference between the two input voltages is called a(n) _____
(c) differential amplifier
(d) voltage regulator
205. A virtual ground is a(n) ______ ground because this point is at zero volts.