8. Which of the following is/are among the Fundamental Duties of citizens laid down in the Indian Constitution ?
1. To preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
2. To protect the weaker sections from social injustice.
3. To develop the scientific temper and spirit if inquiry.
4. To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
(a)1 and 2 (b)Only 2 (c)1, 3 and 4 (d)1, 2, 3 and 4
Answer : (c)
Explanation : No answer description available for this question. Let us discuss.
Fundamental Duties » Exercise - 110. In which of the following years the Fundamental duties have been added to the existent Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India ? (a) 1965 (b) 1976 (c) 1979 (d) 1982
Fundamental Duties » Exercise - 17. Which of the following is/are part of Fundamental Duties : (a) to uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India (b) to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture (c) to safeguard public property and to objure violence (d) All of the above
Fundamental Duties » Exercise - 1 2. Under the Constitution of India, which one of the following is not a Fundamental Duty ? (a) To vote in public elections (b) To develop the scientific temper (c) To safeguard public property (d) To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals
Sources of the Indian Constitution » Exercise - 12. The idea of including the Emergency provisions in the Constitution of India has been borrowed from the : (a) Constitution of Canada (b) Weimar Constitution of Germany (c) Constitution of Ireland (d) Constitution of USA