251. The inputs/outputs of an analog multiplexer/demultiplexer are:
(c) even parity
(d) binary-coded decimal
252. Most demultiplexers facilitate which type of conversion?
(b) single input, multiple outputs
(c) ac to dc
(d) odd parity to even parity
253. What is the function of an enable input on a multiplexer chip?
(a) to apply Vcc
(b) to connect ground
(c) to active the entire chip
(d) to active one half of the chip
254. What is the status of the inputs S0, S1, and S2 of the 74151 eight-line multiplexer in order for the output Y to be a copy of input I5?
(a) S0 = 0, S1 = 1, S2 = 0
(b) S0 = 0, S1 = 0, S2 = 1
(c) S0 = 1, S1 = 1, S2 = 0
(d) S0 = 1, S1 = 0, S2 = 1
255. One multiplexer can take the place of:
(a) several SSI logic gates
(b) combinational logic circuits
(c) several Ex-NOR gates
(d) several SSI logic gates or combinational logic circuits