1. Define binary logic ?
Binary logic consists of binary variables and logical operations. The variables are designated by the alphabets such as A, B, C, x, y, z, etc., with each variable having only two distinct values: 1 and 0. There are three basic logic operations: AND, OR, and NOT.
2. What are the basic digital logic gates ?
The three basic logic gates are :
(1) AND gate
(2) OR gate
(3) NOT gate
3. What is a Logic gate ?
Logic gates are the basic elements that make up a digital system. The electronic gate is a circuit that is able to operate on a number ofbinary inputs in order to perform a particular logical function.
4. Which gates are called as the universal gates ?
The NAND and NOR gates are called as the universalgates.
5. What are the advantages of universal gates ?
These gates are used to perform any type of logic application.
6. Which gate is equal to AND-invert Gate ?
7. Which gate is equal to OR-invert Gate ?
8. Bubbled OR gate is equal to ______ ?
9. Bubbled AND gate is equal to ______ ?
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge