2. Which of the following are the characteristics of closed-loop systems ?
1. it does not compensate for disturbances.
2. it reduces the sensitivity of plant-parameter variations.
3. it does not involve output measurements.
4. it has the ability to control the system transient response.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
(a) 1 and 4
(b) 2 and 4
(c) 1 and 3
(d) 2 and 3
Answer : (b)
Explanation : No answer description available for this question. Let us discuss.
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge