Errors in Measurements & Their Statistical Analysis – 7

7.  What do you call the difference between any number within the set of numbers and the arithmetic mean of that set of numbers ?

(a) parallax error 
(b) angular error
(c) linear error
(d) deviation

Answer : (d)

Explanation : No answer description available for this question. Let us discuss.

Be a Part of The New & Next

MCQs fb  MCQs G+

Share the Knowledge

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.