Structure and Characteristics of Indian Economy » Exercise – 1
1. Which one of the following years has been adopted as a base year for estimating national income of the after 2010 ?
2. Who presented the first Union Budget of Independent India ?
(a) Morarji Desai
(b) John Mathai
(c) RK Shanmukham Chetty
(d) NK Chanda
3. What percentage of the total population of the world resides in India ;as estimated in 2011 ?
4. Which one of the following is the most appropriate method to measure the economic growth of a country ?
(a) National Income
(b) Net National Produce
(c) Gross Capital Formation
(d) Gross Domestic Product
5. In which of the following types of the economy are the factors of production owned individually ?
(d) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
- Structure and Characteristics of Indian Economy » Exercise - 19. India is regarded as a country of ‘Demographic Dividend’. This is due to : (a) its high population in the age group below 15 years (b) its high population in the age group of 15-64 years (c) its high population in the age group above 65 years (d) its high total population