Programming Languages » Exercise – 1
1. The name given to a sequence of a instructions in a computer language,to get the desired result is ?
(a) A program
(b) An algorithm
(c) A pseudocode
(d) A decesion table
2. The language understood by a computer without translation is called ?
(a) Assembly language
(b) Machine Language
(c) Command Language
(d) High Level Language
3. A language translator is best described as ?
(a) A system software
(b) A hardware component
(c) An application software
(d) None of these
4. Which of the following languages is the oldest ?
5. Which of the following languages is the newest ?