Basic Data Structures » Exercise – 1
1. main ( ) is an example of :
(c) library function
(d) user defined function
2. A global variable is a variable :
(a) declared in the main ( ) function.
(b) declared in any function other than the main ( ) function.
(c) declared outside the body of every function.
(d) declared any where in the C program.
3. While incrementing a pointer, its value gets increased by the length of the data type to which it points. This length is called :
(a) scale factor
(b) length factor
(c) pointer factor
(d) increment factor
4. The first digit of a decimal constant must be :
(a) a zero
(b) a non zero number
(c) a negative number
(d) an integer
5. What is the output of the following statement :
(a) 1 2 3
(b) -1 2 3
(c) 1 2 3 4 5