AM and FM Receivers » Exercise – 1
1. In AM receiver the oscillator frequency is –
(a) Always equal to signal frequency
(b) Always equal to 455 kHz
(c) Always higher than signal frequency
(d) Always lower than signal frequency
2. Which of the following receiver does not have amplitude limiter stage?
(c) Both AM and FM
(d) None of these
3. High intermediate frequency in a superheat receiver :
(a) improves selectivity
(b) Increases tracking problems
(c) Reduces adjacent channel rejection
(d) All of the above
4. The household radio receiver uses …….. detector.
(d) Any of the above
5. Most of the amplification of the received signal is obtained in a super heterodyne receiver from the ……. Stage.
(c) Power amplifier
(d) None of the above