AC Fundamentals » Exercise – 1
1. The period of a wave is ________.
(a) the same as frequency
(b) time required to complete one cycle
(c) expressed in amperes
2. The form factor is the ratio of ________.
(a) peak value to r.m.s. value
(b) r.m.s. value to average value
(c) average value to r.m.s. value
(d) none of the above
3. The r.m.s. value and mean value is the same in the case of ________.
(a) triangular wave
(b) sine wave
(c) square wave
4. Form factor for a sine wave is ________.
5. For the same peak value which of the following wave will have the highest r.m.s. value ?
(a) square wave
(b) half wave rectified sine wave
(c) triangular wave