1. Power is the rate at which energy is delivered to a circuit.
2. Power is also the rate at which energy (heat) is dissipated by the resistance in a circuit.
3. Power is measured in watts.
4. Power is the product of current and voltage :
P = IE
5. The total power dissipated in a series or parallel circuit is equal to the sum of the power dissipated by the individual components.
PT = P1 + P2 + P3 …… Pn
|Work, Power & Energy – Mcq|
|Work, Power & Energy – Notes|
|Work, Power & Energy – IQ|
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge