1. A stepping motor is a ……………… device.
2. Operation of stepping motors at high speeds is referred to as :
(a) fast forward
3. The rotational speed of a given stepper motor is determined solely by the :
(a) shaft load
(b) step pulse frequency
(c) polarity of stator current
(d) magnitude of stator current
4. A stepper motor may be considered as a ……………… converter.
(a) dc to dc
(b) ac to ac
(c) dc to ac
5. The rotor of a stepper motor has no :
(d) all of the above
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge