1. In simplex transmission _________.
(a) data format is simple.
(b) data transmission is one way.
(c) data transmission is two way.
(d) data can be transmitted to small distances only.
2. Typical bandwidth of optical fibers is ________.
(a) order of Hz.
(b) order of kHz.
(c) order MHz.
(d) order of GHz.
3. In half-duplex data transmission _________.
(a) data can be transmitted to small distances only.
(b) data can be transmitted in one direction only.
(c) data can be transmitted in both directions.
(d) data can be transmitted in both directions simultaneously.
4. Which media does not come under the guided media ?
(a) optical fibers
(b) coaxial cable
(d) twisted pair
5. The transmission mode which allow both communicating devices to transmit and receive data simultaneously is ________.
(d) none of these
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge