1. Which of the following international Organisation is India a member ?
1. Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional cooperation.
2. Organisation for Economic Cooperation and development.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
(a) only 1
(b) only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
2. India is not a member of which of the following ?
(a) Commonwealth of independent States
(b) south Asian Association for regional Cooperation
(c) south Asian Free Trade Agreement
(d) world Trade Organisation
3. Which one of the following administers the international Development Association ?
4. The earlier name of WTO was :
5. Which one of the following organisations is related with NAMA ?
(b) World Bank