1. In which one of the following Five Year Plan of the Indian Economy did the Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) make a statutory Institution ?
(a) Fourth Five Year Plan
(b) Fifth Five Year Plan
(c) Sixth Five Year Plan
(d) Eight Five Year Plan
2. Which one among the following is the major shareholder of the State Financial Corporation in India ?
(a) State Government
(b) Reserve Bank of India
(c) Scheduled Commercial Banks
(d) All of the above
3. Which of the following Indian Banks is not a nationalised Bank ?
(a) Corporation Bank
(b) Dena Bank
(c) Federal Bank
(d) Vijaya Bank
4. Which one of the following agencies in the Indian Capital market has authority to regulate the Mutual fund markets in India ?
5. To obtain full benefits of demographic dividend, what should India do ?
(a) Promoting skill development
(b) Introducing more social security schemes
(c) Reducing infant mortality rate
(d) Privatisation of higher education
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge