1. Money Bill can be introduced in the State Legislature with the prior consent of :
(a) the Speaker
(b) the Governor
(c) the President
(d) the Chief Minister
2. Ordinance of Governor has to be passed by the Assembly within :
(a) 6 weeks
(b) 8 weeks
(c) 10 weeks
(d) 12 weeks
3. Who remains in office as long as the President of India wishes ?
(b) Election commission
(c) Judges of Supreme Court
(d) Speaker Of Lok Sabha
4. Who appoints the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir ?
(a) the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir
(b) the Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
(c) the Prime Minister of India
(d) the President of India
5. Which of the following authorities makes recommendation to the Governor of a State as to the principles for determining the taxes and duties for which may be appropriate by the Panchayats in that particular States ?
(a) District Planning Commission
(b) State Finance Commission
(c) Finance Minister of that State
(d) Panchayati Raj Ministry of that state