1. Freedom of the Press in India is :
(a) available to the people under the law of the Parliament
(b) specifically provided in the Constitution
(c) implied in the right of freedom of expression
(d) available to the people of India under executive power
2. Political right not include which of the following ?
(a) Right to Vote
(b) Right to Life
(c) Right to Contest in Election
(d) Right to Lodge Complaint with Executive Bodies of the Government
3. Which Constitutional Amendment deleted the Right to Property from the list of Fundamental Rights ?
(a) 42nd Amendment
(b) 43rd Amendment
(c) 44nd Amendment
(d) 62nd Amendment
4. Which to the following can a court issue tor enforcement of Fundamental Rights ?
(a) A decree
(b) An ordinance
(c) A writ
(d) A notification
5. Fundamental Rights are not given to :
(a) bankrupt persons
(c) persons suffering from incurable diseases
(d) political sufferers