1. Citizenship cannot be terminated :
(a) when there is emergency
2. Which country accepted the policy of Dual Citizenship ?
3. In which of the following ways can Indian citizenship be acquired ?
(a) By Descent
(b) By Naturalisation
(c) By Registration
(d) By Birth
4. Indian citizenship is lost when :
(a) a person acquires a foreign citizenship
(b) the person renounces the citizenship
(c) the government deprives a person of citizenship for some cause
(d) All of the above
5. With what subject do the Articles 5 to 11 of the Constitution of India deal ?
(a) Indian Union and its territory
(c) Fundamental Duties
(d) Union Executive