Voltage, Current and Resistance » Exercise – 1
1. Materials with lots of free electrons are called :
2. The unit of electrical charge is the ________.
3. Current flows in a circuit when ________.
a switch is opened (a)
a switch is closed (b)
the switch is either open or closed (c)
there is no voltage (d)
4. The minimum resistance value for a blue, gray, red, silver resistor is ________.
612 Ω (a)
6,120 Ω (b)
6,800 Ω (c)
6,460 Ω (d)
5. The maximum resistance value for a brown, red, yellow, gold resistor is ________.
126,000 Ω (a)
126,600 Ω (b)
114,000 Ω (c)
132,000 Ω (d)
Related Posts 5555555555 19. A red, red, orange, gold resistor has a nominal value of ________. (a) 22,000 Ω (b) 2,200 Ω (c) 22 Ω (d) 2.2 Ω 5555555555 5. The maximum resistance value for a brown, red, yellow, gold resistor is ________. (a) 1,26,000 Ω (b) 1,26,600 Ω (c) 1,14,000 Ω (d) 1,32,000 Ω 5555555555 4. The minimum resistance value for a blue, gray, red, silver resistor is ________. (a) 612 Ω (b) 6,120 Ω (c) 6,800 Ω (d) 6,460 Ω 5555555555 18. The colored bands for a 4,700 ohm resistor with a ten percent tolerance are ________. (a) yellow, violet, red, gold (b) yellow, violet, orange, gold (c) yellow, violet, red, silver (d) orange, violet, red, silver 5555555555 11. A thermistor is a type of ________. (a) switch (b) resistor (c) battery (d) power supply