1. What does the ‘Judicial Reviews’ function of the supreme Court means ?
(a) Reviews its own judgement
(b) Reviews the functioning of judiciary in the country
(c) Examine the constitutional validity of laws
(d) Undertake periodic reviews of the constitution
2. The Supreme Court of India enjoys :
(a) Original Jurisdiction
(b) Advisory Jurisdiction
(c) Appellate and Advisory Jurisdiction
(d) Original, Appellate and Advisory Jurisdiction
3. Which of the following Chief Justices of India acted as the President of India also ?
(a) Justice M Hidayatullah
(b) Justice PN Bhagwati
(c) Justice Mehar Chand Mahajan
(d) Justice BK Mukherjee
4. What makes the jurisdiction the guarding of the constitution ?
(b) Service conditions
(d) Judicial reviews
5. The power of the Supreme Court of India to decide the disputes between the Centre and the States falls under its :
(a) Advisory Jurisdiction
(b) Appellate Jurisdiction
(c) Constitutional Jurisdiction
(d) Original Jurisdiction