1. A condition of a telephone handset, in which it can be called, is _______ condition.
(d) none of these
2. The number to be dialed or called to reach a subscriber in the same local network or numbering area is :
(a) Local Code
(b) Area code
(c) Toll access Code
(d) Subscriber No.
3. That part of the telephone network between the telephone instrument at the subscriber premises and the central office equipment is called the __________.
(a) Inter-office trunk
(b) Tie Line
(c) Subscriber loop
(d) Service drop wire
4. A line linking telephone Central Offices is called _________ line.
(b) Inter- office trunk
5. ________ is a unit of telephone traffic defined as one user making a call of one second duration.