101. All inputs to the MAX7000S device and all macrocell outputs feed the ________.
(d) PIA and LAB
102. The major structures in the MAX7000S are the ________ and ________.
(a) LUT, PIA
(b) FMUX, LAB
(c) LAB, PIA
(d) LUT, FMUX
103. In the GAL16V8, the ________ selects the signal that is fed back into the input matrix.
104. In a GAL16V8, the D flip-flops contained in the OLMCs have ________ and ________.
(a) asynchronous reset, synchronous preset
(b) asynchronous preset, synchronous reset
(c) asynchronous clear, synchronous set
(d) asynchronous set, synchronous clear
105. In the MAX7000S device up to ________ signals can feed each LAB from the PIA.
- 51. An Altera FLEX10K device uses a(n) ________ architecture. (a) OR array (b) AND array (c) OR and AND array (d) look-up table 52. In a FLEX10K device, the carry chain provides a fast carry forward function between ________. (a) LUTs (b) EABs (c) LEs (d) LABs 53. The GAL16V8 has architecture that is very similar to the ________ device. (a) PAL (b) PROM (c) PLD (d) SPLD 54. An EPM 7128S in a ________ PQFP package has 12 I/O per LAB plus 4 additional input-only pins for a total of 100 pins. (a) 100-pin (b) 120-pin (c) 140-pin (d) 160-pin 55. Four subcategories of ASIC devices are available to create digital systems. These are PLDs, gate arrays, standard cells, and ________. (a) HCPLDs (b) full custom (c) GAL (d) FPLDs 56. The distinction between CPLDs and FPGAs is ________. (a) well known (b) very small (c) often fuzzy (d) very large 57. The ________ is the most popular standard logic device family today. (a) TTL (b) CMOS (c) ECL (d) None of the above 58. How many product terms can a MAX+Plus II compiler borrow from adjacent macrocells in the same LAB? (a) 0 (b) 5 (c) 10 (d)…