Operational Amplifier Fundamentals » Exercise – 2
51. The ________ amplifier configuration has the highest input impedance and the lowest output impedance of the three basic op-amp configurations.
(d) none of these
52. A(n) ________ amplifier configuration has an input impedance approximately equal to the input resistor Ri and an output impedance approximately equal to the output impedance of the op-amp itself.
(d) any of these
53. The input offset voltage drift is a parameter directly related to VOS and ________.
(b) power dissipation
(d) phase shift
54. The maximum rate of change of the output voltage in response to a step input voltage is the ________ of an op-amp.
(a) time constant
(b) maximum frequency
(c) slew rate
(d) static discharge
55. A practical op-amp has very ________ input impedance, very ________ output impedance, very ________ open-loop voltage gain, and a ________ bandwidth.
(a) high, low, high, wide
(b) high, high, low, narrow
(c) low, high, high, wide
(d) low, low, low, wide
- 555555555580. Which of the following is (are) the result of gain reduction by a feedback? (a) The amplifier voltage gain is a more stable and precise value. (b) The input impedance of the circuit is increased over that of the op-amp alone. (c) The output impedance is reduced over that of the op-amp alone. (d) All of the above