1. The book “Family Life” has been authored by which author ?
(a) Mrinal Jain
(b) Akhil Sharma
(c) Amrish Tripathi
(d) Shantanu Guha
2. “Biotech-KISAN scheme” has been launched to empower small and women farmers. What does “KISAN” stands for ?
(a) Krishi Innovation Skill Application Network
(b) Krishi Innovation Sector Application Network
(c) Krishi Innovation Science Application Network
(d) Krishi Innovation Scientific Application Network
3. Who among the following has been appointed as the chief of the Enforcement Directorate ?
(a) TS Vijayan
(b) Karnal Singh
(c) Rajan S Katoch
(d) Hemant Contractor
4. Ajay M Gondane has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to :
5. The Union Government recently notified the constitution of the Monetary Policy Committee. Who will serve as the Chairperson of the Committee ?
(a) Prime Minister
(b) Union Finance Minister
(c) Governor of Reserve Bank of India
(d) Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India
|General Knowledge Books