1. The tenth edition of the joint military training exercise named “Surya Kiran 2016” was conducted recently between India and ______ .
(c) Sri Lanka
2. The International Day for Tolerance is observed globally every year on :
(a) 11 November
(b) 14 November
(c) 16 November
(d) 17 November
3. The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully tested its unmanned combat aerial vehicle recently which is named :
4. Padmini Rout won the National Women Premier Championship for the third time recently. She plays :
5. Which state govt recently launched a programme named “Har Ghar Bijli Lagataar” to provide free electricity connection to about 50 lakh households above the poverty line ?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge