1. In measurement, what do you call the degree of exactness compared to the expected value of the variable being measured ?
2. A measure of consistency or repeatability of measurements is called.
3. An instrument or device having recognized permanent or stable value that is used as a reference.
(a) standard instrument/device
(b) reference instrument/device
(c) fixed instrument/device
(d) ideal instrument/device
4. The smallest change in a measured variable to which an instrument will respond.
(a) quantize value
(d) step size
5. Precision is also known as :