1. X.25 is an example of ________ network.
(a) ring based
(b) frame relay
(c) circuit switched
(d) packet switched
2. How many OSI layers are covered in the X.25 standard ?
3. The CCITT Recommendation X.25 specifies ______ three layers of communications.
(a) Session, transport and network.
(b) Physical, data link and network.
(c) Data link, network and transport.
(d) Application, presentation and session.
4. The type of packet format supported by X.25 is/are :
(a) Data packet
(b) Control packet
(c) Both a & b
(d) None of these
5. Which of the following network access standard is used for connecting stations to a packet- switched network ?
Share the Knowledge