41. Which of the following is dimensionally correct?
(a) Pressure = energy per unit area
(b) Pressure = energy per unit volume
(c) Pressure = force per unit volume
(d) Pressure = momentum per unit volume per unit time
42. The units of length, velocity and force are doubled. Which of the following is the correct change in the other units?
(a) Unit of time is doubled
(b) Unit of mass is doubled
(c) Unit of momentum is doubled
(d) Unit of energy is doubled
43. Which of the following pairs has the same units?
(a) Wavelength and Rydberg constant
(b) Relative velocity and relative density
(c) Thermal capacity and Boltzmann constant
(d) Time period and acceleration gradient
44. Which of the following will have the dimensions of time?
45. Pressure gradient has the same dimensions as that of :
(a) velocity gradient
(b) potential gradient
(c) energy gradient
(d) None of these
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge