1. A shorted or opened line will have a reflection coefficient of :
2. _______ can be placed at either end of a transmission line to convert between 72Ω unbalanced line to a 300Ω balance line :
(b) Resonant circuit
3. When does a transmission line terminated in a short, look like a short to the source ?
(a) At quarter-wavelength
(b) At half-wavelength
(c) At less than λ/5
(d) At less than λ/4
4. Who developed the Smith Chart ?
(a) Philip S. Chart
(b) James N. Smith
(c) Philip H. Smith
(d) Gunn Chart
5. For a parallel resonant circuit, a λ / 4 stub must be _____ at the ends.