6. ………. dispersion is caused by the difference in the propagation times of light rays that take different paths down a fiber.
7. A non-coherent light source for optical communications system ?
(d) PIN Diode
8. Which of the cable length has the highest attenuation ?
(a) 1 km
(b) 2 km
(c) 95 ft
(d) 5500 ft
9. Which of the following is used as an optical receiver in fiber optics communications ?
(b) Tunnel diode
(c) Laser diode
10. Cable attenuation is usually expressed in terms of :
(d) voltage drop/inch
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge