6. A country’s natural capital includes all of the following except :
7. During which decade did the population record a negative growth rate in India ?
8. Who was the Chairman of the 13th Finance Commission of India ?
(a) Indira Rajaraman
(b) C Rangarajan
(c) Vijay Kelkar
(d) None of the above
9. India is regarded as a country of ‘Demographic Dividend’. This is due to :
(a) its high population in the age group below 15 years
(b) its high population in the age group of 15-64 years
(c) its high population in the age group above 65 years
(d) its high total population
10. Which of the following is used for the measurement of distribution of in come ?
(a) Laffer Curve
(b) Engel’s Law
(c) Gini-Lorenz Curve
(d) Philip Curve
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge