6. Who among the following abolished the infanticide ?
(a) Lord Minto
(b) Jhon Shore
(c) Lord Bentinck
(d) Lord Lytton
7. Who among the following wrote the book Bahuvivah ?
(a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
(b) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
(c) Pandita Rambai
(d) Rabindranath Tagore
8. Which of the following pairs is/are not correctly matched ?
(a) Jamnalal Bajaj : Satyagraha Ashram at Wardha
(b) Dadabhai Naoroji : Bombay Association
(c) Lala Lajpat Roy : National School at Lahore
(d) Bal Gangadhar Tilak : Satya Shodhak Sabha
9. What was the Ziyarat in the language of the Sufis ?
(a) Pilgrimage to the tombs of Sufis saints for seeking barkat (spiritual grace)
(b) Reciting divine name
(c) Offering free kitchens run on futuh (unasked for charity)
(d) setting up of auqaf (charitable trust)
10. Who among the following has translated ‘Meghdutam’ ?
(a) Charles wilkins
(b) William Jones
(c) Horace Hayman Wilson
(d) Jonathan Duncan
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge