6. Consider the following factors :
1. Deficit financing
2. Black money in an economy
3. High rate of population growth
Which of the factors given above are responsible for the Demand-Pull inflation in an economy ?
7. Which one among the following is an appropriate description of deflation ?
(a) It is a sudden fall in the value of a currency against other currencies
(b) It is a persistent recession in the economy
(c) It is a persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services
(d) It is fall in the rate of inflation over a period of time
8. Which one of the following is likely to be the most inflationary, in its effect ?
(a) Repayment of public debt
(b) Borrowing from the public to finance a budget deficit
(c) Borrowing from banks to finance a budget deficit
(d) Creating new money to finance a budget deficit
9. Consider the following items :
3. Vegetable oils
Which of the items given above is/are the Essential Commodities under the Essential Commodities Act, 1955 ?
(a) Only 1
(b) 1 and 3
(c) 2 and 3
(d) All of these
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge