1. A register can also be used to provide data movements.
(a) Parallel Register
(b) Simple Register
(c) Shift Register
(d) All of the above
2. There are ___________ basic types of shift registers.
3. This type of register accepts inputs data serially :
4. This type of register accepts inputs data simultaneously and output is also coming out parallel :
5. In this type of register, data can be shifted in either right or left direction by using control signal.
(c) Bi-directional Shift Register
(d) None of the above
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge