6. What will follow if a Money Bill is substantially amended by the Rajya Sabha ?
(a) The President may call a joint sitting for passing the Bill
(b) The Lok Sabha may send the Bill to the Rajya Sabha for reconsideration
(c) The Lok Sabha cannot consider the Bill further
(d) The Lok Sabha may still proceed with the Bill, accepting or not accepting the recommendations of the Rajya Sabha
7. The Joint sitting of the House oh people and the Council of States is summoned by :
(a) the President
(b) the Speaker of Lok Sabha
(c) the Parliament
(d) the Chairman of Rajya Sabha
8. No Money Bill can be introduced in the legislative assembly of a state, except on the recommendations of :
(a) the Parliament
(b) the Governor of the State
(c) the President of India
(d) a Special Committee of Ministers
9. By which Bill the Government propose collection of revenues for a year ?
(a) Economic Bill
(b) Finance Bill
(c) Supplementary Bill
(d) None of the above
10. Which of the following committees are committees of Parliament ?
1. Public Accounts Committee.
2. Estimate Committee.
3. Committee on Public Undertakings.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 1 and 3
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 3
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge