6. In which area is the public sector the most dominate in Indian Economy ?
(b) Steel production
(c) Commercial banking
(d) Trade and hotels
7. Which one of the following cities is identified as the hottest (i.e., first ranking) outsourcing destination in the world ?
(a) Dublin, Ireland
(b) Bengaluru, India
(c) Makati city, the Philippine
(d) Tokyo, japan
8. Which one of the following percentage of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is allowed in the Indian entities publishing newspapers and periodicals dealing with news and current affairs ?
9. Which one of the following countries has the highest percentage share of services sector in the country’s GDP ?
10. Consider the following statement about The ‘Top five sector’ of the services sector of Indian Economy :
1. Finance and non-finance
3. Computer software and hardware
4. Hospital and diagnostic centres/services
5. construction activities
Which of the services sector given above are included in the ‘Top Five services sector’ of the Indian Economy ?
(a) 1,2,3 and 4
(b) 1,3,4 and 5
(c) 1,2,3and 4
(d) All of these
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge