31. Consider the following statements regarding a semiconductor :
1. Acceptor level lies close to valence band.
2. Donor level lies close to valence band.
3. N-type semiconductor behaves as a conductor at 0°K.
4. P-type semiconductor behaves as an insulator at 0°K.
(a) 1 & 2 are correct
(b) 1 & 3 are correct
(c) 1 & 4 are correct
(d) 2 & 3 are correct
Answer : (c)
Explanation : No answer description available for this question. Let us discuss.
Topic Name : Semiconductor Materials
Subtopic Name : Electrical & Electronic Materials & Components
Subject Name : Electronics Engineering
Exam Name : IIT GATE, UPSC ESE, PSC JE, RRB JE, SSC JE, DMRC JE, BSNL JE
Posts Name : Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer
Electronics & Communication Engineering Books
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge