101. The material whose Hall effect is found to be zero is :
(c) Extrinsic semiconductor
(d) Intrinsic semiconductor
102. Widely used semiconductors such as silicon, germanium are placed in …….. .
(a) First column
(b) Second column
(c) Third column
(d) Fourth column
103. The resistivity of pure silicon decreases :
(a) With decrease in temperature
(b) With increase in temperature
(c) With constant temperature
(d) None of these
104. If an excess carrier is injected into semiconductor :
(a) They diffuse away from the point of injection
(b) They concentrate at the point of injection
(c) They randomly move but centered at the point of injection
(d) They uniformly distribute themselves
105. Consider the statements :
Statement I : Fermi level is slightly lowered by adding the donor impurity.
Statement II : Fermi level is the maximum energy that any electron can have at room temperature.
Which of the following is correct ?
(a) Statement I
(b) Statement II
(c) Both statements I & II
(d) Either statement I or II
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge