156. A p-type semiconductor is :
1. A silicon crystal doped with arsenic impurity.
2. A silicon crystal doped with aluminium impurity.
3. A germanium crystal doped with boron impurity.
4. A germanium crystal doped with phosphorus impurity.
(a) a, c are correct
(b) a, d are correct
(c) b, c are correct
(d) b, d are correct
Answer : (c)
Explanation : No answer description available for this question. Let us discuss.
Topic Name : Semiconductor Materials
Subtopic Name : Electrical & Electronic Materials & Components
Subject Name : Electronics Engineering
Exam Name : IIT GATE, UPSC ESE, PSC JE, RRB JE, SSC JE, DMRC JE, BSNL JE
Posts Name : Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer
Electronics & Communication Engineering Books
Be a Part of the New & Next
Share the Knowledge