11. The atomic number of germanium is :
12. An electron in a completely filled band :
(a) contributes to the flow of electric current
(b) does not contributes to the flow of electric current
(c) can move but doesn’t contribute to the flow of electric current
(d) none of these
13. Which electron in an element is responsible for chemical & electrical properties ?
(a) valence electrons
(b) revolving electrons
(c) active electrons
(d) passive electrons
14. What does a Hall Effect sensor sense ?
(c) Magnetic fields
15. Which of the following doesn’t have forbidden energy gap between valence band and conductor band ?
(d) none of the above
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge