6. India has been described by the Constitution as :
(a) a federation of states
(c) a union of states
(d) None of the above
7. The Unitary System of Government possesses which of the following advantages ?
(a) Greater adaptability
(b) Strong State
(c) Greater participation by the people
(d) Lesser chances of authoritarianism
8. What is Gandhi’s definition of ‘Ram Raj’ ?
(a) Sovereignty of the people based on pure moral authority
(b) The rule as it was during the time of Rama
(c) The greatest good of all
(d) The absolute power concentrated in the hands of a king
9. At which of its session, did the Congress officially accept the ‘Socialistic Pattern of Society’ ?
(a) Bombay Session of 1953
(b) Avadi Session of 1955
(c) Calcutta Session of 1957
(d) Nagpur Session of 1959
10. In Indian Polity, the executive is subordinate to the :
(c) Election Commission
(d) Union Public Service Commission
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge