1. Which of the following countries enjoys a federal form of government ?
2. The most essential feature of the Parliamentary form of Government is the :
(a) sovereignty of the Parliament
(b) written constitution
(c) accountability of the executive to the legislature
(d) independent judiciary
3. The Constitution of India is republican because it :
(a) provides for an elected Parliament
(b) provides for adult franchise
(c) contains a bill of rights
(d) has no hereditary elements
4. According to the Constitution of India, which of the following are fundamental for the governance of the country ?
(a) Fundamental Rights
(b) Fundamental Duties
(c) Directive Principles of State Policy
(d) Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
5. In Indian Polity which one is supreme ?
(a) The Supreme Court
(b) The Constitution
(c) The Parliament
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge