6. The modern historian, who called the Revolt of 1857 ‘as the First War of Independence’ was :
(a) RC Majumdar
(b) SN Sen
(c) VD Savarkar
(d) Ashok Mehta
7. With reference to the Revolt of the year 1857, who of the following was betrayed by a friend; captured and put to death by the British ?
(a) Nana Saheb
(b) Kunwar Singh
(c) Khan Bahadur Khan
(d) Tantiya Tope
8. Whose death is unknown in 1857 Revolt ?
(a) Tantiya Tope
(b) Nana Saheb
(c) Rani Jhansi
(d) Bahadur shah ‘Jafar’
9. Which amongst the following place was not a centre of the Revolution of 1857 ?
10. After the revolt of 1857, the British recruited the soldiers from the :
(a) Brahmins of UP and Bihar
(b) Bengalis and Orrias from the East
(c) Gurkhas, Sikhs and Punjabis in the North
(d) Madras Presidency and Marathas
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge