1. The Reserve Bank of India was established on …………..
(a) April 1, 1935
(b) May 26, 1945
(c) June 13, 1963
(d) July 12, 1982
2. Who works as RBI`s agent at places where it has no office of its own ?
(a) State Bank of India
(b) Ministry of Finance
(c) Government of India
(d) International Monetary Fund
3. India is a member of the International Monetary Fund since ……….
4. Which of the following is true about the functions performed by RBI :
(i) It is the Bank of Issue
(ii) It acts as banker to the Government
(iii) It is the banker of other banks
(iv) It regulates the flow of credit
(a) Both (i) and (ii)
(b) Both (iii) and (iv)
(c) All the Above
(d) None of the above
5. According to which guidelines did the Government pick up the entire SBI shares held by the RBI ?
(a) National Stock Exchange of India
(b) Securities Commission
(c) Financial Regulations
(d) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge