6. Privilege motion can be raised-against a Minister when he :
(a) loses confidence in the government
(b) absents himself for a long time
(c) withholds facts of a case or gives a distorted versions of facts
(d) avoids collective responding of the cabinet
7. Which one of the following is presided over by one who is not its member ?
(a) Vidhan Sabha
(b) Council of Ministers
(c) Lok Sabha
(d) Rajya Sabha
8. Which Union Territories are represented in Rajya Sabha at present ?
Choose the right answers from the codes given below.
(a) 1, 2 and 4
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1, 2, 3 and 4
(d) 1 and 2
9. Rajya Sabha enjoys more power than the Lok Sabha in the case of :
(a) Money Bills
(b) Non Money Bills
(c) Setting up of new All India services
(d) None of the above
10. Which one of the following states has the lowest number of elected members in the Rajya Sabha ?
(c) Jammu and Kashmir
(d) Himachal Pradesh
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge