1. The Union Public Service Commission of India has been established under the :
(a) Article 315
(b) Article 320
(c) Article 325
(d) Article 335
2. The jurisdiction of UPSC can be extended by :
(a) Government via a resolution
(d) (b) or (c) depending on the type of extension.
3. Which of the statement given below is correct with regards to public service commission.
(a) The chairman and members of state public service commission are appointed by the president.
(b) The chairman and members of joint public service commission are appointed by the prime minister.
(c) The chairman and members of state public service commission can be removed only by the president.
(d) none of these statements are correct.
4. Which of the following is not an All India Service ?
(a) Indian Police Service
(b) Indian Forest Service
(c) Indian Foreign Service
(d) Indian Administrative Service
5. The UPSC consists of a chairman and _________ .
(a) Nine number of members
(b) Ten other members
(c) Eleven other members
(d) Twelve other members
Be a Part of The New & Next
Share the Knowledge